Wednesday, May 5, 2010

GLOBAL WARMING is GLOBAL WARNING

I have been to Manila last May 1, 2010 to visit my relatives and the friend of my ate in Laguna. I enjoyed the company of my family and friends. We went to Megamall to try Dad's all you can eat and spent time talking to my brother and sister in the Middle East. Well, the warmth of our love and care for each other is warmer.

I took a bath when we were about to go home to Cabanatuan. The time was around 2:30PM to 3:00PM. I opened the shower knob. Voila! Gushing hot water came out of its nozzle. Its hot that you don't need to buy a heater to make the water warm. The sad fact there, is that, the installed water heater is not working. That's how hot our world is. That is in Metro Manila.

I do hope that the actions that we say we would do should always be done. I believe that through our little ways, like not littering even the smallest candy wrapper can be done. We really need to take action, if not, we'll all be drinking lukewarm water or worse, we will be like a cow's meat in a hot oven. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Up!